Thursday 31 March 2016

striking and fielding



Striking and Fielding



WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

Link to modelling book on online zone.  

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were, striking the ball with the right stance and not hitting any of them in the face.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were catching the ball when thrown it and successfully not hitting my team mates in the face with the ball.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to be able to ALWAYS hit the ball in the direction I am trying to because at the moment it barely ever goes where I want it to.


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to make sure that if the ball is coming towards me I try to catch it because sometimes i just stand there or it hits me or it just goes strait past me.


The game that I enjoyed the most was Rounds because I enjoyed hitting the ball and running around the basses .

I really enjoyed our fielding and striking unit but I am looking forward to our next unit, koru Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment