Wednesday 21 September 2016

Apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.


Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are: The yes and technique where you accept what you partner is saying and add more, keep eye contact and listen to what you partner is saying so you can think of what to add.
Some Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practice at are: keep a straight face and casual body language because I sometimes start laughing in the middle of a sentence


The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was being able to say anything and everyone else would just go with it because we can have a lot of fun but still learn things.


The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was getting involved at the beginning because I think we were all quite shy and awkward and had no idea what to do.


My favourite improvisation game was yes and because we could say really random and stupid things but some how still keep going.
My next step in improvisation is getting involved more and faster because it took me quite a while to get comfortable and involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment