Wednesday 31 August 2016

I can apply my knowledge of adverbial clauses and connectives to see how ideas are linked in texts

Screen Shot 2014-10-09 at 11.04.56 am.pngI can apply my knowledge of adverbial clauses and connectives to see how ideas are linked in texts.



For reading I have been learning about adverbial clauses. I have found this learning boring but helpful because I will need to know most in this in the future. I found it quite easy once Mr. Ladbrook explained it.

In this activity, I had to Highlight the adverbial clauses in each of the sentences. the adverbial clause is the part of a sentence that is before or after a comma, that tells you a place time or who,what, when,where or why. The adverbial clause is the part of the sentence that would not make sense on its own, the other part of the sentence is the main clause which can stand alone and make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment