Wednesday 27 July 2016

My CARE Progress

I have done a check of my CARE progress so far this year.


I am doing ok but I could do a little better because I am a little behind but I am trying to catch up.


How far away are you from reaching your BRONZE
I am quite far away I need three more certificates and then a few more ticks after that.


The area of CARE that I need to try harder in C / A / R / E
Because those are the areas I have the least ticks in and need to improve in.


To achieve my BRONZE award quicker I need to achieve more in the assembly section by paying attention to the speaker.


The one thing that I can do to improve my progress in CARE is try my hardest to get as many certificates.


We will review CARE progress again at the end of the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment