Wednesday 13 April 2016

exposition-proof Blog post

we have been learning to write an exposition. this is the conclusion from mine.

Overall, with the information I have collected, I have come to a conclusion; I believe that J.K Rowling is the better leader. I am guessing right now that you are confused. Why would I pick a normal person over the queen; a born leader. That is my point, she was born into royalty almost not having a choice to be a leader. Everyone would still look up to the queen even if she did something wrong. But J.K had to find her own way in the world and is admired by many. She pushed her way through thick and thin making her resilient. Nearly the same amount of people look up to her as they do the queen; she was just an ordinary person with creative ideas but she turned into one of this generation's best leaders.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BY EMMA HILL

No comments:

Post a Comment