Monday 12 October 2015

2015 goals reflection term 4

At the beginning of the year we set 3 goals for the year to either improve on something or achieve something these are my 3 goals.

To be a good role model
To make new friends
To earn a leadership badge

Here is how I am going with my goals.

I believe I am being a good role model to the younger students because I make sure to get involved at play and I remember to either wear my hat or stay under the shade. 

I think I am doing well with my second goal because I have made many new friends as the year has gone by and I hang out with many different types of people all the time but I still have my little group of friends.

My final goal was to earn a leadership badge this goal is still in the process for I am still working my way towards my merit badge.

No comments:

Post a Comment